From: anshul123 on
Hello everyone
We have one annoying problem
Problem is :- Task 'abc123' - sending' reported error (0x8004201B) : The
operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If
you continue to receive this message. contact your server administrator or
ISP'
We r getting this problem in both Microsoft outlook 2000 n 2003
We have MDaemon mail server std. edtn. in our network.
And we are using pop3 email account for our emails
In our LAN network none of users has this problem, but if i try to send from
outside of our network
OL gives me that error i have tried to send mail from different places with
different users i mean outside of Lan network
every user has same problem mail just stays in outbox untill OL gives above
error after this error mail sends off automatically in few mins and sometime
it doesnt go off
In that case we have to close OL and open it again n
Wen we click on send n receive then only it goes off i have disabled
antivirus email scanning
i have tried almost everything but i couldnt fix it plz give me some solid
technical stuff
so that i can fix this problem it's like a do n die situation for me
My clients are standing on my head all d time
plz help me to come out from this problem
Thanks n regards,
Anshul