From: MowGreen [MVP] on
I've seen the same error occurring with NOD32 Version 2.7.39.
It also affected the Automatic Update service whereby it could be
Stopped but not Restarted. Subsequent reboots also failed to restart the
service.

Isn't it 'special' when AV's exhibit viral-like behavior ? NO !!!
It may be time for you to contact Trend so that they are aware of the
misbehaviour of their AV.

OR, perhaps the issue lies with something MS has altered ? That would
account for the increase in the posts dealing with a break down of
communication between the systems and the update servers.
0x80072EE7, being another.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten