From: MowGreen on
You're mowst welcome, Engimae. Glad to hear that the updating issue has
been resolved. And, thank you for the compliment.
To prevent it from occuring again in the future, please see:

Virus scanning recommendations for computers that are running Windows
Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822158

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"