From: parez on
Hi All,

What does this error code 0xc00402c7 mean?
i use IIS 6's smtp server.

I found this in a bdr file in the badmail directory.

Contents of the file

Unable to deliver the message because the following error was
encountered.
"this message is a delivery status notification that cannot be
delivered"

the specific error code was 0xc00402c7

the message sender was <>

the message was intented for the following recipien.
mysender(a)mydomain.com

Does this mean that i get an email in the badmail directory for every
email that i send.?
How do i fix it?

Thanks all in advance,

From: Ken Schaefer on
It means that your original message generated some kind of message status
message (e.g. delivery delayed, message can not be delivered (NDR). This
message status message could not be delivered to the original sender.

Cheers
Ken

"parez" <psawant(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> What does this error code 0xc00402c7 mean?
> i use IIS 6's smtp server.
>

> I found this in a bdr file in the badmail directory.
>
> Contents of the file

> Unable to deliver the message because the following error was
> encountered.
> "this message is a delivery status notification that cannot be
> delivered"
>
> the specific error code was 0xc00402c7
>
> the message sender was <>
>
> the message was intented for the following recipien.
> mysender(a)mydomain.com
>

> Does this mean that i get an email in the badmail directory for every
> email that i send.?
> How do i fix it?
>
> Thanks all in advance,

Pages: 1