From: majormoon on
i had same problem,,,, i turned off all firewalls and turned off auto
updates,, completly off try that

From: TaurArian on
You too could read:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/267bbf1c-0390-4034-aab1-45f4a4c4559a

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

From: MEP on

--
Meparker