From: Gwenael Besnier on
Hi all,

I have SASv9 on my local pc and do a signon on mainframe, which has SASv9 as
well. After a while (between 15 and 20minutes), the connection stops with
error message
error: conversation termination status=2
Anyone got this problem before? Any idea where the problem comes from?
I couldn't find any description about this status=2 in the documentation, so
any hint about the signification of this error message would be really
apreciate!

Thanks in advance
Gwen

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!