From: problem man on
I'm using MS outlook 2003, by IMAP/SMTP, to access my mailbox in a
non-Microsoft mail server located outside my office (in a datacentre). Found
that when I opened the mail, the mail contents only showed "Your mail (my
pc's internal ip):3511->(mail server's public ip):143 is dropped for
exceeding max decompress layer limit". And, the "sender name" was not shown
properly and "sent" time stamp were shown as "none". But, thru webmail, the
mail could be open and shown properly. It's in HTML format and had a table
showing the figures inside. I checked my pc's antivirus and antispam
software, there's no configuration relating to limit the number of scan layer
for a file. Please help. Thanks.