From: Shelley on
I have rows of inventory numbers and I need to add a single number to the
number already in the cell, make sence? I am adding additional inventory to
the number in the cell and I don't want to have to add the numbers.
From: Jacob Skaria on
It would be clear if you can post an example.

--
Jacob

From: Shelley on
store 001 004 005 006

item1 50 42 32 74
item2 45 36 22 98

above is similar how my spreadsheet is set up, but with several locations
and several item #s. I have an inventory of each item, say 50 that I need to
add to each of the numbers above for item1. I tried to just create a new row
and add 50 to each but it would not stay on the cell I had 50 in when I
copied over.

From: Jacob Skaria on
If you want to add 50 to each of the below numbers; then

item1 50 42 32 74

1. Type 50 in a unused cell and copy the cell
2. Keeping the copy select the cells with numbers in item 1 (which are to be
incremented)
3. Right click>PasteSpecial>select 'Add' and click OK
4. This will add 50 to the selected numbers

--
Jacob