Prev: EXCDO
Next: error 0x80040107
From: Artie on
David,
I have the info from your exmerge file. As it has some info from your
site in it, you may want to see if you can pull that message off of the
newsgroup...

I'll get back to you as soon as I can... I know it is a
MAPI_FAIL_ONEPROVIDER error, Now I just need to see if i can reproduce
and fix in my lab...

In touch ASAP

Artie

From: Artie on
David,
I have not been able to recreate the error in my lab with the exmerge
account having the appropriate permissions. You may need to open a Call
with MS PSS...

Sorry i am not able to help beyond that...

Artie wrote:
> David,
> I have the info from your exmerge file. As it has some info from
> your site in it, you may want to see if you can pull that message off of
> the newsgroup...
>
> I'll get back to you as soon as I can... I know it is a
> MAPI_FAIL_ONEPROVIDER error, Now I just need to see if i can reproduce
> and fix in my lab...
>
> In touch ASAP
>
> Artie
>
> david tersak wrote:
>> Artie, thanks for the response. I double checked permissions via AD
>> and the account I'm using to run Exmerge has full access. I turned on
>> the Ex.log to max please take a look
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: EXCDO