From: Tomas on
When I try to export my Outlook 2007 address bok as CSV file, what opens upo
is the choice of exporting files in my personal folders. I do not see the
option of Addresss book. What am I missing? Thanks!
From: Karl Timmermans on
The addressbook is not an export option. You would export contact folders
which the OAB represents - not the OAB itself.

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com.

From: Russ Valentine on
There is no address book in Outlook. The Outlook Address Book is just a view
of your Contacts.
You export your Contacts.
--
Russ Valentine

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tomas" <Tomas(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I try to export my Outlook 2007 address bok as CSV file, what opens upo
> is the choice of exporting files in my personal folders. I do not see the
> option of Addresss book. What am I missing? Thanks!

If you intend to move your contacts to another Outlook instance, exporting is
less than ideal.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]