From: scott on
Hello,

how do I setup an excel file that each time when I enter data in one file it
will export to another file in the same column of subsequent rows?

Example: if each time data enter in one spreadsheet column A of row 1 it
will export this data to another spreadsheet column B of row 1,2,3... and so
on.

Thanks. Scott
From: Gord Dibben on
No need for multi-posting.

See one reply at one of your other posts.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP