From: rdeuell on

Is there a way to limit the timescale? When the conversation to a PDF is
done it puts the time scale up for the whole project (59 wks). The tasks
I am trying to show is for 29 week.

--
rdeuell
rdeuell's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154524.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

When you print to pdf the print... menu has a timescale setting.

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional

From: rdeuell on

Prefect. That worked.

One other question. I prefer to have the dates show as work weeks. The
problem is for 2009 the calendar is showing 53 weeks but my company only
has 52 weeks. Is there any way to adjust the standard calendar to stop
at 52 for 2009?

Thanks.
Russ