From: JenStover on
We are on 2007 through the april CU.

We rely heavily on pivot tables out of Data Analysis. What we are seeing is
that our task names aren't getting updated in the pivot tables even though we
CAN see the change in Data Analysis.

Does this make sense??? Why would the pivot table and DA have different info?
--
JenGoSto
From: JulieS on
Hello JenStover,

Are you using Project Server? If so, please re-post your question
to the project server newsgroup. You're more likely to catch the
eye of one of the server folks there.

I hope this helps.
Julie
Project MVP