From: Tim923 on
I'm trying to find out where in the world I got fakealert trojan on the
computer. From a webpage?

From: Tim923 on
Would fakealert affect the program Winamp? It's loading up so slowly and
sometimes not at all. I've removed it and installed it several times.
malwarebytes removed fakealert for me.

From: George Orwell on
"Tim923" <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote in message news:hjvfr5$goq$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
> I'm trying to find out where in the world I got fakealert trojan on the
> computer. From a webpage?

fakenamealert - nymshitz troyen by asscii/toxic.

https://www.mixmaster.it

Pages: 1
Prev: Another false positive?
Next: G-Data or NOD32?