From: Ohmster on
I was trying to update firefox and ran into some fc6 rpms installed on my
fc9 platform so I could not update firefox. As it turns out, firefox itself
was an fc6 rpm!

So this time I updated the fc6 file that was causing the problem, as well
as the yelp fc6 file that was stopping me from doing that, in est, this is
what I did:

sudo yum update gnome-doc-utils yelp firefox

Now this actually worked with what appeard to be some minor errors at the
end, like this:

/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtermcap.so.2: cannot open
error: %postun(nspr-4.6.7-0.6.1.fc6.i386) scriptlet failed, exit status 127
error: %preun(yelp-2.16.0-13.fc6.i386) scriptlet failed, exit status 127

This did not seem too bad but now I have no Xwindows at all! Now when I try
startx, I get this error and no more windows:

/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libtermcap.so.2 cannot open

Oh Christ, what did I do and more important, how can I get my Xwindows back
with beryl and all that cool stuff, all gone! Please help.

--
~Ohmster | ohmster59 /a/t/ gmail dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body