From: mahi on
Hi All,

For my PCI card i can able to read the IRQ line in single core
system, using PCI_INTERRUPT_LINE.And using that IRQ line i am getting
Interrupts

But on SMP systems, i can albe to read IRQ line but i am not getting
Interrupts.....because...
the assigned IRQ is not equal to which i have requested.

if i type "lspci -vvx" i am getting another IRQ Line , which is not
equal to read IRQ. ..........So please help how do i get the Exact IRQ
number without looking at "lspci -vvx" on SMP systems.

Thanks in Advance,
Mahender Reddy
From: Chris Cox on
mahi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> For my PCI card i can able to read the IRQ line in single core
> system, using PCI_INTERRUPT_LINE.And using that IRQ line i am getting
> Interrupts
>
> But on SMP systems, i can albe to read IRQ line but i am not getting
> Interrupts.....because...
> the assigned IRQ is not equal to which i have requested.
>
> if i type "lspci -vvx" i am getting another IRQ Line , which is not
> equal to read IRQ. ..........So please help how do i get the Exact IRQ
> number without looking at "lspci -vvx" on SMP systems.

I'm not an expert at this, but you may have to do something like
pci=noacpi (or perhaps another option, see the kernel documentation)
at boot to preserve the irq mapping you may have done in the bios.