From: Jerry Whittle on
I just tested things and hiding the column in the table doesn't seem to make
a difference. As you ran other queries, I don't think that's it either. You
can try opening the table and the query in datasheet view. Right click on
them and you should see an option for unhiding fields. See if its not checked.

Also try this to see if the missing column shows up with the wildcard:

SELECT *
FROM member_time ;

Are you seeing any data or columns that you don't expect? Could you be using
lookup fields in that table?
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP