From: DAY on
I have 2 spreadsheets within the same workbook that contains duplicate
addresses. I need a macro or a formula to compare all of the addresses in a
column with other addresses within that same column and the same column in
the other worksheet to pull out duplicates over both worksheets.
Any ideas?
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Look into CPearson web

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ListFunctions.aspx

2nd title = Extracting Elements Common To Two Lists

if this helps please click yes thanks

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

Could you give an example of data layout and expected result

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP