From: mess-mate on
Hi,
how can i find the firmware ( manufactor ) of my motherboard ??
can't find any on the motherboard hemself :(
only a number like J6ZXAN
thanks in advance

mess-mate
--

You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.

On Saturday 28 January 2006 09:00, mess-mate wrote:
>Hi,
>how can i find the firmware ( manufactor ) of my motherboard ??
>can't find any on the motherboard hemself :(
>only a number like J6ZXAN
>thanks in advance

Have you tried google? I've been able to connect model to maker a few
times that way.

>mess-mate
>--
>
>You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.

--
Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules. I do use spamassassin too. :-)

Gene Heskett <gene.heskett(a)verizon.net> wrote:
| On Saturday 28 January 2006 09:00, mess-mate wrote:
| >Hi,
| >how can i find the firmware ( manufactor ) of my motherboard ??
| >can't find any on the motherboard hemself :(
| >only a number like J6ZXAN
| >thanks in advance
| >
| Have you tried google? I've been able to connect model to maker a few
| times that way.

Of course i did, but didn't found any about it.

mess-mate
--

When you are about to die, a wombat is better than no company at all.
-- Roger Zelazny, "Doorways in the Sand"