From: Enrique Morfin on
Hi!

I just install etch on a box with intel SE7221bk1-e
serverboard.

Now i have a problem:

My net is being food with arp queries about who has
192.168.30.32. Even if i shutdown the box.

I read some, so now i can change the ip in the board,
but still sending arp packages about who has it's ip.

I change to the same ip debian has, still same
problem.

And any box is answering who has that ip.

How can i stop that arp queries? or disable it?

Thanks.