From: max on
Hi all,

When i insert a flash movie (swf) there is no animationsheme possible like it seems.
Is there a way to animate the flash movie (like zooming in for example)?
PP2003.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Max.
From: tohlz on
No, unfortunately, you can't.
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft MVP PowerPoint

Site Updated: Oct 20, 2007
(Amazing PowerPoint animations, artworks, games here)
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

From: William_Peterson via OfficeKB.com on
You mean the righ-click menu to zoom in/out in Flash Player? It's the feature
for Flash not PowerPoint. If you really want the feature, I suggest inserting
Flash in PowerPoint, and turn the whole presentation to another Flash movie.
Then the new Flash will get the feature in Flash player. See:
http://www.sameshow.com/other/insert-flash-into-powerpoint-2007.html

W. Peterson
http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-flash-pro.html