From: Ginjo on
I am trying to save a chart on my 2007 powerpoint but I have to save as a
98-03 version. When i try to save, it says " A chart in this document may
contain data in cells outside of the row and comlumn limit of the selected
file format. Data beyond 256 (IV) columns by 65,536 rows cannot be saved".
From: Kathy Jacobs on
Excel 2007 allows you to have a much larger spreadsheet than previous
versions. All that message is warning you about is the fact that if you have
added data in a column higher than IV or a row higher than 65,536, it will
be truncated. If you aren't working with HUGE amounts of data, the message
can be ignored.

--
Kathy Jacobs, Microsoft MVP OneNote and PowerPoint
Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint
Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived