From: Jon on
I use a form I created for my business and would like to either have a check
mark instead of an X or at least be able to bold the X.
Thank you,
--
Jon
From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:38:01 -0800, Jon <Jon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I use a form I created for my business and would like to either have a check
>mark instead of an X or at least be able to bold the X.
>Thank you,

You'll have to explain what you're talking about. Just what do you mean by
"the X"????
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Check my March 2003 "Access Answers" column in Pinnacle Publication's "Smart
Access". You can read the column at http://www.vb123.com/kb/200403_ds_aa.htm
or you can download the column (and sample database) for free at
http://www.accessmvp.com/DJSteele/SmartAccess.html

Use the Wingdings 2 font instead of the Wingdings font mentioned in the
article, and set the text box to "P" rather than Chr(252)

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Jon" <Jon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use a form I created for my business and would like to either have a
>check
> mark instead of an X or at least be able to bold the X.
> Thank you,
> --
> Jon

Pages: 1