From: MCHummer on
Hi,
i am using an email which exchange manages.
i am trying forward emails with a rule defined in outlook.
the forwarding is working only for accounts inside our domain.
does anyone has an idea how can i make it work for other addresses ?
thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"MCHummer" <MCHummer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> i am using an email which exchange manages.
> i am trying forward emails with a rule defined in outlook.
> the forwarding is working only for accounts inside our domain.
> does anyone has an idea how can i make it work for other addresses ?

By default, Exchange will not automatically forward messages to external
addresses. Your Exchange admin will need to enable that feature.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]