From: import from thunderbird to entourage import from thunderbird to on
Thank you for your help. I have followed your instructions and I imported the
emails from Microsoft Outlook into Thunderbird. Now, I cannot find the folder
where the emails are to be able to import them to MAC. Can you help me in
that?

Thank you

From: Gordon on

"import from thunderbird to entourage" <import from thunderbird to
entourage(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for your help. I have followed your instructions and I imported
> the
> emails from Microsoft Outlook into Thunderbird. Now, I cannot find the
> folder
> where the emails are to be able to import them to MAC. Can you help me in
> that?

Open Thunderbird - do Tools- Account Settings. Click on Local Folders and
that will tell you where the mail files are located.