From: informa24 on
It is my first post here.

How can I connect to my general ledger account selected dictionary. For
example I have got general ledger account named "vehicles" and I want to
create relation with cars which are defined in dictionary (table?). Is that
possible? I do not want to create accounts for every car.

Best regards
From: Vishal on
I don't think anyone understands what you are trying to do, please be more
specific.

Vishal