From: Sherm Pendley on
The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> writes:

> Sherm Pendley wrote:
>> The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> writes:
>>
>> The fact that PHP stuffs query string variables into a PHP variable
>> called $_GET is misleading, since it does so regardless of what kind
>> of HTTP request method was actually sent by the browser.
>
> WEll no, that's where you are wrong. It stuffs Get into $_GET and post
> into $_POST.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but not everyone who disagrees
with you is wrong.

> The CGI standard defines GET method as using the URL and POST method
> as using the message body.

LOL! GET and POST are defined by HTTP.

You're too clueless to argue with - you'll have to educate yourself
without my help from here on out. Sorry.

> But it does turn it into somethimg that uses the GET method of CGI
> interfacing.
>
> Don't confuse the two.

I'm not confused jackass. And f**k you for saying so.

*plonk*

sherm--
From: The Natural Philosopher on
Sherm Pendley wrote:
> The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> writes:
>
>> Sherm Pendley wrote:
>>> The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> writes:
>>>
>>> The fact that PHP stuffs query string variables into a PHP variable
>>> called $_GET is misleading, since it does so regardless of what kind
>>> of HTTP request method was actually sent by the browser.
>> WEll no, that's where you are wrong. It stuffs Get into $_GET and post
>> into $_POST.
>
> I hate to be the one to break it to you, but not everyone who disagrees
> with you is wrong.
>
>> The CGI standard defines GET method as using the URL and POST method
>> as using the message body.
>
> LOL! GET and POST are defined by HTTP.
>
> You're too clueless to argue with - you'll have to educate yourself
> without my help from here on out. Sorry.
>
>> But it does turn it into somethimg that uses the GET method of CGI
>> interfacing.
>>
>> Don't confuse the two.
>
> I'm not confused jackass. And f**k you for saying so.

GET and POST are also defined in the English dictionary.

You might care to GET a life and POST your angst somewhere else.

> *plonk*
>
> sherm--
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6