From: rick-paulos on
Is it just me or is the search this group not working well? Been
that way for days.
From: Jan Hyde on
"rick-paulos(a)uiowa.edu" <rick-paulos(a)uiowa.edu>'s wild
thoughts were released on Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:19:15 -0700
(PDT) bearing the following fruit:

>Is it just me or is the search this group not working well? Been
>that way for days.

Google group search had been broken for over a year, ever
since they 'improved it'

--
Jan Hyde
From: Auric__ on
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:19:15 GMT, rick-paulos(a)uiowa.edu wrote:

> Is it just me or is the search this group not working well? Been
> that way for days.

It hasn't worked right since they bought it from Deja.

--
Paradise on my right, Hell on my left and the Angel of Death behind.

Pages: 1
Prev: API-Guide
Next: Picture to Ms Word via VBA??