From: Delsa_SCCD on
How would the critera be wrote to get a greatest value? (Not greater than,
but just the greatest - I don't want to see any other entries)

From: Jeff Boyce on
Change your query to a Totals query.

Use "Maximum".

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Lynn Trapp on
SELECT Field1, Field2, Field3
FROM YourTable
WHERE Field1 = (SELECT Max Field1
FROM YourTable);

Since you didn't post anything about your table, I'm just using generic
names here.

--
Lynn Trapp
MCP, MOS, MCAS

From: Duane Hookom on
Also,
SELECT TOP 1 tblNoName.*
FROM tblNoName
ORDER BY tblNoName.fldNoName DESC;

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Delsa_SCCD on
well, that doesn't seem to be enough info to help me.... let me fill you in a
bit more. Access 2003, the current query looks like this: Field #1: Well ID,
Field #2: date, Field #3: Time. There are a handful of different times
recorded per day, per well id..... I need the query to show me just the
latest time per day, per well id. (there is also a number of dates entered
per well id)

Jeff Boyce wrote:
>Change your query to a Totals query.
>
>Use "Maximum".
>
>Regards
>
>Jeff Boyce
>Microsoft Access MVP
>
>> How would the critera be wrote to get a greatest value? (Not greater than,
>> but just the greatest - I don't want to see any other entries)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: IFF statement Repost
Next: SQL vs. VBA