From: Octet32 on
I have a query in the RT field there are records that = 1111111 and 9999999
In LOC_No file I have counted the record that match Zip_codes, Company,RT
If any records = 1111111 and 9999999 I need them to be change to the
..LOC_NO that has the highest number. An = that RT

SELECT Zip_codes, Company,RT, .LOC_NO
FROM Table1;

Can I write an iff statement that can do this?

From: Jeff Boyce on
Sorry, probably not enough caffeine yet today... I'm still not
understanding your data structure.

If you are trying to modify the values in a table, first make a backup or
two!

Then, take a look at Access HELP for "Update query".

Good luck!

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"Octet32" <Octet32(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a query in the RT field there are records that = 1111111 and 9999999
> In LOC_No file I have counted the record that match Zip_codes,
> Company,RT
> If any records = 1111111 and 9999999 I need them to be change to the
> .LOC_NO that has the highest number. An = that RT
>

> SELECT Zip_codes, Company,RT, .LOC_NO
> FROM Table1;
>

> Can I write an iff statement that can do this?

Pages: 1
Prev: Ambiguous outer join
Next: greatest value