From: ms goldyoldy ms on
have a form opened in powerpoint and need help completing/adding text/words,
etc. Am using trial version so no tech support available. Have tried
understanding training info, but this is my FIRST TIME AT THIS and really
need assistance. I may have to un in stall if can't get this going.

I have Windows XP home ed. and have Microsoft Office 2007.
ANY HELP WOULD BE WONDERFUL- I am sooo ignorant about this and cannot even
navigate in the form after I open it in Powerpoint 2007
From: trip_to_tokyo on
What do you mean by, "form"?

What do you mean by, "document"?

If you start PowerPoint you will be presented with one blank slide.

If you wish to add another slide:-

Home tab / Slides group / click on drop down arrow to the lower right of New
Slide / select the item that you want (for example Title and Content).

If you want further help hit the F1 key which should launch the Help
Facility.

There are plenty of things in there that you could look at (for example:
Training in lower right hand corner).

Thanks.

From: Michael Koerner on
PowerPoint is not a program that you use to fill out forms. If your in the
Edit mode, you can change or add information to your form which will show up
full screen when your in the slide show mode. Tell us a little more about
what you want to accomplish.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint