From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thanka david & yes, i should have not done this, re: my credit union, but
after the quick scan & no infections, & i don't have access for another pc.
i know i am on borrowed time as i have not had a virus, to my knowledge,
since i got this pc, back in 04, i think it was.

hope you have a nice long weekend david

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: MSE, Spyware Blaster, Ccleaner

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle>

| thanka david & yes, i should have not done this, re: my credit union, but
| after the quick scan & no infections, & i don't have access for another pc.
| i know i am on borrowed time as i have not had a virus, to my knowledge,
| since i got this pc, back in 04, i think it was.

| hope you have a nice long weekend david

To you as well Dallas.

And remember...
An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound in cure.

--
Dave

From: Jose on
On May 28, 8:08 pm, "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle> wrote:
> here's the full scan results, jose & thanks again - enjoy your weekend
>
> Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46www.malwarebytes.org
>
> Database version: 4152
>
> Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
> Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
>
> 5/28/2010 3:44:47 PM
> mbam-log-2010-05-28 (15-44-47).txt
>
> Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
> Objects scanned: 269791
> Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 22 minute(s), 35 second(s)

Good job.

No hits, but 110K+ more object scanned this time.

If you check MBAMs WWW site, you can find out more about the different
kinds of scans, what an object is, etc. - just some FYE stuff for when
you get bored.