From: Rune Haarberg on
i cant use the delete option in control panel to delete ceratin programes
such as

2350
2350_help
2350trb
hpodiscovery
hpsdpappcoreapp
director
docproc
destination

and some more

tried several adaware program, but no luck as i assume these as such
programes.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Never had this before...

From: logan on
are these games...

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

From: Byte on
The files you have listed pertain to an HP2350 all-in-one printer.
Deleting them would possibly make your printer inoperable.
The Director is part of the HP software when you installed it.
If you do not have this printer, you can delete it using the Control
Panel>Printers and Faxes and delete the printer, then uninstall
the software which includes all the files you have listed.
--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the

From: Rune Haarberg on

"Byte" <Byte(a)discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> The files you have listed pertain to an HP2350 all-in-one printer.
> Deleting them would possibly make your printer inoperable.
> The Director is part of the HP software when you installed it.
> If you do not have this printer, you can delete it using the Control
> Panel>Printers and Faxes and delete the printer, then uninstall
> the software which includes all the files you have listed.
> --
> XP - WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "Rune Haarberg" wrote:
>
>> i cant use the delete option in control panel to delete ceratin programes
>> such as
>>
>> 2350
>> 2350_help
>> 2350trb
>> hpodiscovery
>> hpsdpappcoreapp
>> director
>> docproc
>> destination
>>
>> and some more
>>
>> tried several adaware program, but no luck as i assume these as such
>> programes.
>>
>> Any ideas on how to fix this? Never had this before...

strange, coz never had it like this before....maybe i should reinstall it to
fix it?

Pages: 1
Prev: start up
Next: MSVCR80.dll error