From: henry21 on
I'm getting the following message after starting:-
brsvc01 encountered a problem and needs to close. The only changes I made
was to uninstall one antivirus programme and replace it with another. Any
help is appreciated, Henry.

From: Wesley Vogel on
brsvc01 (brsvc01a.exe) may have something to do with a Brother printer.

BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Ltd Industries -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe

If you do not have or never had a Brother printer, update your antivirus
software and run a full system scan.

If you do have a Brother printer, you may want to uninstall and reinstall
it.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:OCFje9l0FHA.3960(a)TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
henry21 <henry(a)ennifer81.freeserve.co.uk> hunted and pecked:

From: henry21 on
Many thanks for your reply. The report is to do with Brother printer.
Uninstalling, reinstalling and latest drivers don't correct. Report sent re
this and no cure available, Henry.

From: Wesley Vogel on
Henry,

There is such a thing as bad or poorly written software. I have a program,
PAPER PORT, that crashes at least once every time I use it. I have
reinstalled it twice and hasn't helped.

Look around in your Brother printer program and see if you can set it not to
start when Windows starts. At least that way it'll only bother you when you
try to use the printer and not every time you boot your machine.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:ewVMBYy0FHA.3956(a)TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
henry21 <henry(a)ennifer81.freeserve.co.uk> hunted and pecked:
> Many thanks for your reply. The report is to do with Brother printer.
> Uninstalling, reinstalling and latest drivers don't correct. Report sent
> re this and no cure available, Henry.
> "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> brsvc01 (brsvc01a.exe) may have something to do with a Brother printer.
>>
>> BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Ltd Industries -
>> C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
>>
>> If you do not have or never had a Brother printer, update your antivirus
>> software and run a full system scan.
>>
>> If you do have a Brother printer, you may want to uninstall and reinstall
>> it.
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:OCFje9l0FHA.3960(a)TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
>> henry21 <henry(a)ennifer81.freeserve.co.uk> hunted and pecked:
>>> I'm getting the following message after starting:-
>>> brsvc01 encountered a problem and needs to close. The only changes I
>>> made
>>> was to uninstall one antivirus programme and replace it with another.
>>> Any
>>> help is appreciated, Henry.

Pages: 1
Prev: Help