From: TRACYg30 on

please help. i am experiencing a couple of problems with my pc. when i
switch my computer on i am getting a message saying that the motive
chorus client has encountered a fatal error. And also when i am trying
to connect to Broadband it is saying that i am not connected to the
server, however if i go through bt help it connects me no problem.
please help, but you must know im not the best with computers.
thank you

--
TRACYg30
From: Ted Zieglar on
The Motive Chorus Client provides training for network administrators who
are deploying Motive network solutions. You'll have to ask whomever
installed the Motive Chorus Client on your computer for assistance.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"TRACYg30" <TRACYg30.1vmqdm(a)pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> please help. i am experiencing a couple of problems with my pc. when i
> switch my computer on i am getting a message saying that the motive
> chorus client has encountered a fatal error. And also when i am trying
> to connect to Broadband it is saying that i am not connected to the
> server, however if i go through bt help it connects me no problem.
> please help, but you must know im not the best with computers.
> thank you
>

> --
> TRACYg30

Pages: 1