From: tullio on
Hi,

I am a verilog designer and I'd like to try OVL on an Actel design.
I can't figure out how to use the OVL library.
I downloaded it, but in the Actel Libero tool I can't find any way to
add a path to the library.
So if on my verilog code I put a OVL assertion, it will be flagged as
an error by the Actel "Check HDL file" feature.
Any advice ?
From: d_s_klein on
On Jun 28, 5:20 am, tullio <tullio.gra...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am a verilog designer and I'd like to try OVL on an Actel design.
> I can't figure out how to use the OVL library.
> I downloaded it, but in the Actel Libero tool I can't find any way to
> add a path to the library.
> So if on my verilog code I put a OVL assertion, it will be flagged as
> an error by the Actel "Check HDL file" feature.
> Any advice ?

What makes you think that the Actel synthesizer is going to be able to
deal with the Open Verification Library?

AKAIK, there are few to no synthesizable parts of that library.

RK