From: Adrian Tarjoianu on
Hi,

I have a WCF webservice hosted in IIS 7. The OS is Windows Server 2008
Standard.

The binding of this web service is netTcp.

This webservice works fine for 20-30 minutes, but after that I receive this
error message:
"Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
"

If I recycle the application pool everything comes back to normal.

In the event viewer I see the below exception message:
"Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x8000ffff Catastrophic failure "

Help pls.

Thank you,
Adrian