From: David H. Lipman on
From: "badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman(a)gmail.com>

| David H. Lipman, 9/18/2005, <1ppXe.3000$9a2.2252(a)trnddc04>,10:30:21 PM,

| I have discovered what it is now. It is a utility for my wife's Flash
| Disk. It appears to load as a process to allow
| partition/format/password configuration changes. I have disabled it
| through MSCONFIG now. Thanks for your help.
|
| --
| "Golf balls are attracted to water as unerringly as the eye of a
| middle-aged man to a female bosom." -- Michael Green

Well at least it isn't malware -- that's good. However the name of the file sucks !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

From: vk on
I think that your possible infect "trojan" or "spyware".
you can press "Ctrl+Alt+Del" open process or open "Start"---"Run"
enter "regedit" see Autorun programme:
Usually circumstance this kind of method is can discover
unconventionality,
but, If these "Trojan and spyware" programme be hidden.

I recommend "Security expert" with you do that .
1. you can use "Autorun manage" see autorun programme
2.use "Process manage" see unconventionality programme
3.use "Network Control" see the network link.

Go to Website look into expatiation: http://securityexpert.cnns.net

From: David H. Lipman on
From: <vk(a)cnns.net>

| I think that your possible infect "trojan" or "spyware".
| you can press "Ctrl+Alt+Del" open process or open "Start"---"Run"
| enter "regedit" see Autorun programme:
| HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
| HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
| Usually circumstance this kind of method is can discover
| unconventionality,
| but, If these "Trojan and spyware" programme be hidden.
|
| I recommend "Security expert" with you do that .
| 1. you can use "Autorun manage" see autorun programme
| 2.use "Process manage" see unconventionality programme
| 3.use "Network Control" see the network link.
|
| Go to Website look into expatiation: http://securityexpert.cnns.net

I think you need to read the full thread before you jump to a conclusion.
Especially when you are pushing a "for purchase" software package.

From: What's in a Name? on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> after much
thought,came up with this in news:PgzXe.11671$zG1.5558(a)trnddc05:

> From: <vk(a)cnns.net>
>
>| I think that your possible infect "trojan" or "spyware".
>| you can press "Ctrl+Alt+Del" open process or open "Start"---"Run"
>| enter "regedit" see Autorun programme:
>| HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
>| HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
>| Usually circumstance this kind of method is can discover
>| unconventionality,
>| but, If these "Trojan and spyware" programme be hidden.
>|
>| I recommend "Security expert" with you do that .
>| 1. you can use "Autorun manage" see autorun programme
>| 2.use "Process manage" see unconventionality programme
>| 3.use "Network Control" see the network link.
>|
>| Go to Website look into expatiation:
>| http://securityexpert.cnns.net
>
> I think you need to read the full thread before you jump to a
> conclusion. Especially when you are pushing a "for purchase"
> software package.

Perhaps spam a little? securityexpert=vk? I wonder cnns who is?
English is his first language not.
-max
--
Playing Nice on Usenet:
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "What's in a Name?" <maxpro4u(a)nomail.afraid.org>

>> I think you need to read the full thread before you jump to a
>> conclusion. Especially when you are pushing a "for purchase"
>> software package.
>>
| Perhaps spam a little? securityexpert=vk? I wonder cnns who is?
| English is his first language not.
| -max

That's what I am thinking. Looks like it is in China so the author perhaps is Chinese.

inetnum: 61.140.0.0 - 61.146.255.255
netname: CHINANET-GD
descr: CHINANET Guangdong province network
descr: Data Communication Division
descr: China Telecom
country: CN