From: didi46 on
We have a new copier/printer installed and now some of my e-mails don't print
the whole page across. When printing the e-mail, the left margin is very
close to the left side of the page and the right margin only prints about 3/4
of the way to the end of the right side -- about a 2-3" margin on the ride
side. Company installing the new copier said it was not their printer
driver, but my Outlook settings.
From: Bob I on
File, Page Setup, Memo Style, Paper, Margins