From: Carol Nashe Carol on
I have never heard anyone ask this question and it is very frustrating to do
a series of Email blasts several times a month, and regularly delet reurned
emails from addresses that i have already deleted, however the problem is
that the email address never seems to be deleted from Outlook Express. The
mail keeps going to the same old Addresses, and has been going on for more
then two years now. How do i permanently remove deleted email addresses??

Thank you Very Much.
www.talkshowhosts.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Carol Nashe" <Carol Nashe(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have never heard anyone ask this question and it is very frustrating to do
> a series of Email blasts several times a month, and regularly delet reurned
> emails from addresses that i have already deleted, however the problem is
> that the email address never seems to be deleted from Outlook Express. The
> mail keeps going to the same old Addresses, and has been going on for more
> then two years now. How do i permanently remove deleted email addresses??

Wrong newsgroup. This one is for Office Outlook. You want to ask in
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general or
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpnetwork/threads
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]