From: Nancy on
I am trying to perform an interpolation analysis report for my physical
chemistry lab class. We have to use Excel, but I have no idea how to do it
there, any help would be appreciated. My report is due tomorrow, thanks.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Look at the FORECAST function; details in Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

From: Bernard Liengme on
Nancy,
Give us a bit more detail
--
Bernard Liengme (old chemistry prof)
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Billns on
On 4/18/2010 6:56 AM, Nancy wrote:
> I am trying to perform an interpolation analysis report for my physical
> chemistry lab class. We have to use Excel, but I have no idea how to do it
> there, any help would be appreciated. My report is due tomorrow, thanks.

I come up with eight results when I search for "interpolate" in Excel
2007 help.

A Google search for "Excel interpolation analysis" gives many results.
But hurry, tomorrow is coming fast...

Where were you when they explained this assignment in class?

Bill