From: Heather29 on
Can someone please tell me if this is possible and if so how to do it? Signed
frustrated.
From: Bob I on
Ask your ISP if it is possible.

From: Kathleen Orland on
You can create a rule to do this in Outlook, but then you have to leave
Outlook running for it to work. Alternatively, log into your Cogeco webmail
and see if you can set an out of office message online.