From: EdgardM on
I have Microsft Office Pro and Vista Pro.
I have two computers : Desktop and laptop
My Outlook in installed in both computer
However the Personal Folders of my outlook in the laptop are few months old
and they need to be updated from the Personal Folders of my Desktop.
I have USB ready to copy from Desktop to laptop. Please tell me how can I do
it. I need step by step because I have sensitive medical information that I
don't want to loose Thank you in advance for the help.

I placed my question already two days ago and I don't find it
Please reply I did mark the box for "notify me of replies" but no replies
From: DL on
You have posted this Q numerous times and its been answered on several
occassions

From: DL on
Your original Q was posted on Jan 17 and was answered, however you didn't
like the answer and responded inappropriately