From: Kate on
I am trying to set up a group address book in my outlook system using email
contact information from maximizer -- has anyone ever done this??

thanks
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What formats can maximizer export to? Can Outlook import any of the formats?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Karl Timmermans on
Two questions that beg answers are:

What exactly do you mean by
1) "group address book"?
2) "<email> contact information"?

A quick google search on the term "maximizer contact export" brings up a
fairly large result list - one of which is:

Exporting Maximizer data to a .CSV file
https://www.topproduceronline.com/help/itp/Setup/Exporting_contacts_from_common_programs/Exporting_Maximizer_data_to_a_.CSV_file.htm

*** the key sentence on the above page is:
"If the steps provided do not match the version you are using, please refer
to the Help menu that is provided with Maximizer."

You may also find this article of interest
:
How do I import from ??? in Outlook
http://www.contactgenie.com/blog/?p=185

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com

From: Kate on

"Kate" wrote:

> I am trying to set up a group address book in my outlook system using email
> contact information from maximizer -- has anyone ever done this??
>
> thanks

thank you to my two responders -- I will try and research my problem a
little more with the websites you have provided.

Kate