From: Giovanni on
Hello everyone,

How do block the insert of videos and musics in powerpoint 2003 and 2007?
From: Luc on
Giovanni,
Could you elaborate on what you mean by blocking video or audio. If you want
to prevent someone from inserting music or video in a presentation I think
you are out of luck.
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <250C6A2F-FD9C-473E-96E4-4C45536D5CA8(a)microsoft.com>, Giovanni
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> How do block the insert of videos and musics in powerpoint 2003 and 2007?

On your PC or somewhere else?

If somewhere else, can you force the user/PC to install an add-in?

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/