From: Yogesh on
Hi,

I need help to wrap the tex in Data Table. If any one knows how to do it,
please let me know. Thanks for your help in advance.

Yogesh
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Yogesh

What version of PowerPoint are you using? What kind of table is it and how
did it get there (e.g. insert -> table, or a table connected with a graph)?
If it's a graph, is it an Excel graph or an MSGraph graph?

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP