From: jjhacke on
I am trying to set up a worksheet the gives me a date during the work week
that is 5 work days, 10 workdays, etc from the date that is entered.

I also want the cells to result in TBD until the first date is input.

Here is an example of the formula I created that gives me TBD but not a
workday date.

=IF(H28>0,H28+14,"TBD")
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this

=IF(H28>0,WORKDAY(H28,14),"TBD")

Note the workday formula will take a third argument that is a range that
contains and holiday dates you want to exclude

=IF(H28>0,WORKDAY(H28,14,A1:A10),"TBD")

A1:a10 can contain holiday dates
--
Mike

question.

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:05:01 -0700, jjhacke <jjhacke(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I am trying to set up a worksheet the gives me a date during the work week
>that is 5 work days, 10 workdays, etc from the date that is entered.
>
>I also want the cells to result in TBD until the first date is input.
>
>Here is an example of the formula I created that gives me TBD but not a
>workday date.
>
>=IF(H28>0,H28+14,"TBD")

The question is whether you want the first workday after h28+14, or do you want
to add 14 workdays to h28.

If the former:

=IF(H28>0,workday(H28+13,1),"TBD")

If the latter:

=IF(H28>0,workday(H28,14),"TBD")

If you get a NAME error, see HELP for the WORKDAY function.
--ron