From: cinnie on
hi to all

I'm sure this is easy, but I'm new to Excel.
I need a function that will COUNT all the numbers in a range (B5:B1525)
equal to or greater than the value in A3. (all values are positive integers)

thanks in advance
--
cinnie
From: Jacob Skaria on
=SUMIF(B5:B1525,">" & A3)

--
Jacob

From: Teethless mama on
=COUNTIF(B5:B1525,">="&A3)

From: Fred Smith on
Jacob, the OP wants Count, not Sum.

Regards,
Fred

From: cinnie on
Thanks teethless mama - that what I needed
--
cinnie