From: DP on
Basically I want to check like IF(B3:B5 > 0,B1), if any of the values in B3
to B5 cells are greater than 0 then I take the value from the cell B1. How
to do it in a simple way.

If I use directly the above mentioned formula, it gives me a #VALUE error

Thanks
From: Pete_UK on
Try this:

=IF(COUNTIF(B3:B5,">0")>0,B1,something_else)

where you decide what you want the something_else to be (eg 0 or "").

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Mike H on
Hi,

What do we do if nothing in b3:b5 is greater than zero? This formula does
nothing

=IF(MAX(B3:B5)>0,B1,"")
--
Mike