From: sunnyskb on
My footnotes get automatically inserted on the right side of the page and not
the left. How do i change this?
From: Herb Tyson [MVP] on
It sounds like you might have [inadvertently?] modified the Footnote Text
style to be right aligned. Reset the style to left-aligned.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

From: Stefan Blom on
If you are saying that the *text direction* is incorrect, see if a
right-to-left language has been installed and applied to text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP